HomeXpress Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing service-oriented leader in the wholesale Non-QM mortgage market. The company was founded by a group of mortgage professionals who have a long history of providing flexible solutions to borrowers who fit outside of the Prime/Qualified Mortgage space while providing the best service levels to our broker partners in the industry. HomeXpress also provides a great culture for our employees with tremendous growth opportunities and above industry employee benefits.
- Deploy/Migrate Windows OS desktops and laptops
- General Desktop Support
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Office 365 Administration
- Monitor critical applications, web services, and IT infrastructure components
- Various project-based assignments
- Troubleshooting general Windows OS, hardware, network, and phone issues
- User account provisioning and onboarding
- Microsoft Azure Windows VM administration
- Implement, install, configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and evaluate applications and Windows OS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Engineering or related
- 1-2 years of experience in desktop support, field technician support, application support, or junior systems administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Windows7/10 administration
- Office365 administration preferred
- Active Directory administration preferred
- Windows Server 2012+ administration preferred
- Detail oriented
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of MS Office 365 Admin experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in Tustin, CA?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Job Type: Full-time
- Regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)