Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Procures and monitors inventory of merchandise to compliment sales. Maintains inventory margins of procured products. Maintains related records. Must know how to do spreadsheets in excel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Procures merchandise meeting Company standards of profitability and quality to attract sales and cash flow.
2. Monitors inventories and finds opportunities for sales and growth regarding Company branding and profit.
3. Communicates with Distribution Center and Store Leadership regarding merchandise expectations, and pricing.
4. Assists Company President in the vision and maintenance of image and value for customers.
5. Works on site(s) to maintain knowledge of merchandising conditions and assist where needed; as necessary.
6. Maintains organized work space and schedules to best perform duties.
7. Complies with attendance and rest period polices.
8. Complies with wage and hour policy.
9. Works safely in manner and behavior.
10 Use equipment safely and appropriately including; ladders, pallet jacks, cutter, carts and ticket equipment.
11. Attends safety and training events.
12. Makes appropriate business decisions based on level of permission, policy, training and experience.
13. Manages inventory control
14. Participates in Sales and Promotions planning
Processes payables, maintains files and assists with promotional set up.
Performs other tasks and assignments as required.
High School education Computer literacy. Ability to engage cooperatively with staff. Ability to work with vendors assertively. Strong oral, written and reading communication skills.
Ability to lift up to a safe and reasonable limit Ability to work sitting or standing and move about. Ability to safely use appropriate equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year