Accounts Payable / Receivable Accountant Bookkeeper / Finance Accountant Clerk/ Staff Accountant
Saachistyle is a fast growing fashion accessories wholesale company in White Plains, NY near the Kensico Dam Plaza - www.saachistyle.com
We are looking for an experienced, persistent and well-organized accounting bookkeeper to manage our accounts payable and receivable weekly and monthly projects.
$40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year is the salary range for this role Year 1 based on experience.
- Strong knowledge of Basic Accounting, Finances, Quickbooks and other Accounting Software, Computers, Internet Research, Microsoft Excel, Word, Office.
- Experience managing confidential information/financials and keeping it organized.
- Personality of being persistent with phone calls and email follow ups to close out accounts and keep it up to date per week. The management team demands clear and organized numbers and follow-up with no confusion.
- Excellent English communication skills - writing, reading, speaking
- Must be able to Drive to Main Office in White Plains in NY. This is not ideal for those living far away in Long Island/ NJ or New York City. Also, we don't cover relocation.
- Maintain accounts payable, receivable and prepare journal entries on weekly basis
- Coordinate and assist external accountant with any tasks needed for quarterly workCoordinate with Vendor /Sourcing Teams to accurate information daily. Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Coordinate with Sales team to ensure accurate information and A/R goal is hit
- Apply processes and protocols to improving PO process to ensure accurate info given by Vendor Factories. Match purchase orders with invoices and double check pricing/shipping/ currency and terms.
- Maintain online accounting ledgers of key vendor accounts for the management team to review
- Process payment for all orders. Enter all approved invoices into software and match up against vendor documents.
- Prepare financial reporting instruments including budgets, cash flow forecasts, financial reports and financial statements.
- Communicate with customers via phone & email for outstanding payment or payable issues
- Monitor and organize all company expenses, negotiate with expense vendors
- Pull A/R/sales/A/P reports in Quickbooks/software on weekly/monthly basis/
- Pull commission reports on monthly/quarterly basis
- Internet/computer literate and tech savvy, tests new software to make things go faster
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Quickbooks Accounting, UPS, Airfreight Logistics. Willing to try new online tools to make life simpler and faster for us.
- Communications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a MUST
- Time Management: Very well organized and can manage many projects
- Process oriented: knowledge of how to make organized processes and share them
- Fast Data Entry skills
- Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Sales Process (PO/Invoice), and Bookkeeping
- Excellentphone skills and ability to negotiate.
- Able to work independently, be proactive, and detail-oriented, consistently on-time
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills needed to build rapport with existing customers and vendors
- Experience with Book keeping, Confidential Information, Quickbooks, Cash Flow Excel Models, Data Entry, Wholesale Order Process, Financial Reporting, Insurance
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree
- Must live close to Office to be reliable and responsible. Don’t apply if you don’t live 30 minutes or farther than the office by driving.
- Available and punctual: We are 24/7 international business.
- Strong judgment, highly developed problem solving and project-management skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Speaks either Chinese (China/Hong Kong) or Hindi (India)
- Looking for candidate who can be Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Financial Analyst, Accounting Clerk, Staff Accountant, Accounting Manager
- Great opportunity to learn the fashion business, finance, managing international projects while having flexible work life balance
- Work with a fast growing team that collaborates and is focused on good work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Quickbooks: 3 years
- Cash Flow Model: 2 years
- Accounts Payable: 3 years