Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a high-volume restaurant filled with fun.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a Host to greet every guest with a genuine welcome. Legendary Service starts with our Host Team and is an important part of the guest experience.
As a Host, your responsibilities would include:
- Going out of your way to assist every guest
- Serving our Fresh-Baked Bread
- Exhibiting teamwork
- Effectively maintaining our wait and quote times
- Giving our First-Time Guests an extra special welcome
- Telling each guest our legendary Story
- Demonstrating to everyone that we are the friendliest place in town
If you think you would be a legendary Host, apply to become part of the Host Team at Texas Roadhouse today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- A choice of medical plans that are best in class
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Short-Term Disability
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- Annual holiday bonus
- Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.