Please Note - This is an onsite Full Time opportunity. no Contracts or C2C. No visa sponsorship at this time, however Client will accept OPT
Our client is looking for a front end Android engineer. This role requires an understanding of Google technologies and environments including Android Studio, Java, JUnit, and strong knowledge of Android frameworks and APIs. They are looking for someone whos excited about working with the latest video streaming technologies, building awesome apps and getting their products into the hands of creative people around the world. This person should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while producing high quality code. Delivering an amazing user experience is always top priority.
You think like an engineer, designer and user all at the same time. You are most comfortable developing for Android but may have experience with iOS, web or other parts of the stack. Pretty much if you have to make something youll figure it out. You are adept at turning complicated technologies under the hood into simple, powerful user experiences. An understanding of media frameworks is a plus.
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible remote working and self-regulated vacation policy
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and premium coffee espresso
- Free access to the office fitness center
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of engineers, business managers and entrepreneurs