Dealer Inspire, a CARS Inc. company, is hiring!
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today.
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0wQo9YLu58&feature=youtu.be )!
About the Role:
Dealer Inspire is looking for an Associate IT Specialist to join the team and play a big part in supporting our employees as quickly and efficiently as possible. The specialist should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will have gained broad experiences in various aspects of the tech industry.
- 1-3 years of experience in supporting a company in a technology role
- Able to work 40 hours a week
- Knowledge of the Apple ecosystem (Macs, iPhones, macOS, iOS etc.) and how to troubleshoot basic issues with them
- Experience with networking hardware/software such as Ubiquiti or Cisco a bonus
- Basic knowledge of printer hardware and drivers
- AV hardware experience in a conference room and live events setting
- Managing software and user account licensing and documentation
- Experience with JAMF or other MDM tool for Macs a bonus
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and prioritize things quickly
- Highly organized, self-starter, great communicator