At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon
, Linked In and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting and opportunistic industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron Electronics, Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our growing Commercial Applications Engineering team and build out the next generation of automation and control solutions for our clients. We are looking for someone with strong experience in design and development of robust and scalable software systems in C#. This is a hands-on position and the daily activities will include the full lifecycle of design, develop, modify, test, debug and support of new and existing products and features. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization that is based in Rockleigh, NJ 07647.
- Designs, develops and maintains software applications on embedded and/or control systems
- Performs code and design review
- Provides system performance analysis and improvements, and architectural design and/or implementation changes to support system performance goals as needed
- Provides technical documentation to guide software implementation and testing such as design specifications
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development is required
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience writing software applications in C# is required
- Experience creating PowerShell scripts or other scripting is a big plus
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced interactive development environment
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development principles, data structures and algorithm design
- Familiarity with network protocols and concepts including TCP/UDP client and server applications, XML, JSON and REST APIs
- Experience designing reusable architecture with well-defined interfaces along with an understanding of tradeoffs
- IoT development experience and knowledge are a plus
- Embedded software development experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with multiple discipline managers at the project level is essential. Ability to clarify issues to stake holders and provide status updates to Discipline Lead and PMO is needed
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.