Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives--at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive.
About the Opportunity
This is an exiting opportunity to represent a fast growing organic food and wellness start-up. Oh My Green fosters true partnership, collaboration and opportunities for internal promotion. We provide hands-on experience with mentorship support in warehouse operations.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will play an essential role in preparing and delivering organic snacks across Boston. This is an essential role for our Boston team, as we are seeking someone with in-depth warehouse experience, as well as having experience mentoring/leading a team.
We provide exceptional client experience and quality products to our clients. As a Warehouse Associate, you will partner with our warehouse team to deliver this service by:
- Receiving, QA, and inventory management of products
- Accurately and efficiently pick/pack customer orders using internal warehouse application
- Partner with Inventory Specialist to prep deliveries for shipment (18,000 units shipped daily)
- Adhere to all safety policies, procedures and complete all safety training and assessments
- Quality control inspection of products including but not limited to: dry goods, beverages, perishable produce, coffee, dairy and more
- Passion for our mission
- Detail-oriented, reliable, organized, forward thinking, proactive, and approachable
- Comfortable learning new software and providing feedback on applications and tools
- Warehouse/distribution experience is required; start-up experience a plus
- Ability to frequently lift up to 25+ lbs, comfortable working on feet, frequent bending and lifting
This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company. We love what we do and our customers love it too! Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Full benefits are available for all full-time positions; including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.