ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Talent Manager is responsible forsourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing, and on-boarding employees to the organization. The position is also responsible for the following, but not limited to:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source candidates for a variety of exempt, non-exempt office and field positions.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers with hiring and employment data.
- Develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Screen, interview and qualify candidates against defined criteria.
- Coordinate candidate assessments and validations through web tools.
- Create candidate profiles and present candidates to hiring manager for interview.
- Ensure timely completion of scheduling and pre-employment activities.
- Use applicant tracking system and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, internal and external candidates, and third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Assist with the development of the recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc
- Manage and guide development of corporate employment resources.
- Work in close partnership with Member Services Partner/Advisors and Managers to coordinate on-boarding processes.
- Address resource needs utilizing a strategic approach.
- Conduct reference checks, communicate status of selection process to applicants and extend employment offers to candidates.
- Manage the prompt follow-up with hiring manager and all candidates.
- Provide sound recommendations to hiring managers to ensure top talent selection.
- Maintain detail records on candidate profiles and candidate participation in interview process; utilization of E-solutions or Excel and web-based tracking and sourcing tools.
- Establish recruiting/reporting metrics and perform analysis to recommend staffing/ sourcing solutions.
- Represent the Company at outside functions.
- Make hiring recommendations based on interviews - exercise frequent discretion and independent judgment.
- Perform other functions and asks as requested by management.
- This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- 2+ years recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience with a wide variety of sourcing methods.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Results oriented and able to multi-task and set appropriate priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work independently as well as follow a plan.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive approach and the ability to act quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including excel, word, e-mail and internet.
- Excellent phone approach and presentation skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Ultipro: 1 year (Preferred)
- recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)