Our growing company is seeking additional Service Plumbing technicians who are goal driven and desire to be be paid for the contribution they bring to the team!
Our company is growing and expanding our geographical reach as well as services offered. We have a great team of people built and systems in place for people to win.
We also have eliminated our on call program for our plumbing division so that our team can enjoy their life and family outside of work. Our team is making great industry money, able to have work life balance and don’t have to worry about on call!
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in plumbing service & repair
- A clean driving record and valid drivers license
- Familiarity with Plumbing Code
- Excellent verbal communication & people skills
- Ability to perform as a team player
- Drug Free Lifestyle
- Drive to meet and exceed goals
- Troubleshoot & diagnose residential plumbing issues (drain stoppages/restrictions, etc)
- Perform thorough & accurate plumbing inspections
- Clearly communicate inspection findings & repair options to customers
- Price repairs and legibly complete invoices and associated paperwork
- Effectively sell necessary repairs or replacements to homeowner.
- Perform all plumbing repairs and placements to Code
- Work with tools associated with drain stoppages (snakes, cameras, hydro jetters, etc)
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Consistently meet company productivity standards
- Must be comfortable asking for payment and collecting money.
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniform, and being neat and well groomed.
- Must have the ability to communicate with all clients
- Must keep company trucks clean, stocked and accurately inventoried.
Benefits and Perks:
- Company reimbursed cell phone
- Company vehicle to drive home
- Awesome team environment
- Monthly bonuses and profit sharing
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation time
- Weekly training and continued education
- Great healthcare with Vision, Life, Dental and Health
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year