Holiday Inn Club Vacations look for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
This position will be responsible for the successful execution of activities and events by consistently monitoring resort activity programs, special events and entertainment. This individual will engage with owners and guests creating memorable vacation moments
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS :
- Actively communicates activities and events to all Owners and Guests. Also, ensures excellent customer service as it relates to our activities and functions property – wide.
- Monitors all activities to ensure the safety and security of all Owners and Guests.
- Assists in the planning and execution of resort activities and events.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with children and families.
- Proven participation in clubs, sports, volunteerism, or extra-curricular activities strongly desired
- Experience in a theme park, parks and recreation, hospitality or resort environment are desired
- Outgoing personality and eagerness to create fun is required
- Working outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Some computer usage
- Ability to swim and participate in water activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Temporary