Our name says it all, “CureTech Innovative Therapies”. CureTech’s mission is to cure patient discomfort by providing innovative technology. CureTech’s flagship product is designed to accelerate post-op recovery within the clinical, musculoskeletal space. Although applicable to all injured patients,
CureTech’s concentration is primarily within the Workers Comp. and VA demographic.
CureTech was recently awarded exclusive rights to sell the industry’s most innovative therapy ever launched within this space. This disruptive device was developed with physicians and patient’s feedback leading the R&D process. Due to the lack of innovation; this device was born. CureTech’s proprietary technology will soon be the gold standard in treating post-op pain management without the need of opioids! CureTech also has multiple products in the pipeline ready for launch in 2020.
CureTech is seeking TOP TALENT to join our sales organization who aspire to be on the forefront of innovation and market explosion!
The Territory Manager/Sales Representative is responsible for selling CureTech’s flagship product and services to:
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Spine surgeons
- Sports medicine
- Physical therapy
- Veterans Affair (VA)
Territory Managers will be responsible for collecting/submitting orders from health care providers in addition to providing prescribed Compressive Cryotherapy to post-operative and conservatively treated acute patients. Our technology based ordering platform with make the order submission and patient fittings seamless with little rep interaction.
Part time/Full time (no salary)
- 1099 Position - 22% commissions paid from dollar one!
- We want the best so we pay the best!
- $6,500.00 to $16,500.00 /month
- Eat what you kill sales comp plan (paid monthly)
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Realistic 1st Year Income: >$102K (20+ hours per week)
Realistic 2nd Year Income: >$230K (20+ hours per week)
- Orthopedic experience required
- OR & clinic based reps desired
- Existing relationships in spine
- Existing relationships in orthopedics
- Existing relationships with podiatry
- Experience selling DME
- Experience selling into VA
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
**If interested please make sure your personal email is included on resume or cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- orthopedic: 1 year (Preferred)
- podiatry: 1 year (Preferred)
- spine: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Required)
- Veteran Affairs (VA) sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional development assistance