As an engineer joining us, you will play a critical role with a very strong technology team.
Position requires extensive hands-on technical expertise coupled with strong problem solving and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop common security policy solutions using Java related technologies and toolsets.
- Follow agile development processes to create quality deliverables
- Build unit and integration tests for the features you develop
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of core programming experience in Java, expert knowledge of Java
- Expert knowledge of concurrency and multi-threaded programming
- Expert knowledge of asynchronous IO programming
- Experience in the application level networking is a plus
- Experience in building multi-tenanted SaaS applications is a plus
- Linux based development experience is a plus
- Experience and knowledge in open source frameworks and libraries is a plus
Required Experience and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be a team player and self-starter; prior startup experience is a plus
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to integrate into a high-performing software development team
This requirement is open for only US Citizens and Green Card holders
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $69.00 to $71.00 /hour
Required work authorization: