Coordinate and oversee the completion of activities in all phases of the project cycle of facilities construction projects. Manage the project design and construction effort, manage and evaluate contractor performance, integrate and coordinate the project with field personnel, and evaluate, determine disposition, and manage project change requests. Prepare and distribute project communication with clients, management, integrated project teams, and stakeholders. Assist the contracting officer and COTR with acquisition planning, execution, and administration. Collect requirements, prepare SOWs, conduct market research, and develop other documentation, as appropriate. Conduct technical reviews and evaluate project solicitations, proposals, quotes, and proposed change requests, review and approve shop drawings and submittals, and conduct pre-bid and pre-construction site visits. Assist with the preparation of a Contractor Performance Report (CPR) upon contract closeout.
- 10+ years of experience with facilities management
- Experience with AutoCAD preferred
- Experience with commercial or government facilities-related construction projects
- Experience with managing projects
- Ability to handle multiple, demanding, and complex projects in a timely manner with accurate results
- Ability to work nights and weekends, as required for operational necessities
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- HS diploma or GED required
- Ability to be highly motivated to continue to develop professional licenses, certifications, and expertise through formal training and on-the-job experience
- Ability to communicate well at all organizational levels
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to commit to sound program management techniques
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
- NCIDQ Certification preferred
- Professional Project Management Certification preferred
- Engineer in Training (EIT) License preferred
- Architect License preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.