Please apply online at www.city.bank/careers
Responsible for performing a variety of services for our customers in a timely and professional manner. Also responsible for the preparation of new loans and the maintenance of existing loans.
- Greeting customers
- Represent the bank to the customer in a courteous and professional manner.
- Furnish prompt, efficient, and accurate service
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required
- Maintain work area in a clean, neat, and professional appearance
- Accept credit applications
- Obtain CIP documentation for individuals and run credit reports
- Obtain borrowing authorization documents for entities, run BizChex and obtain Certificates of Good Standing
- Create new customer CIF’s on Silverlake and complete BSA – Yellowhammer questions
- Coordinate the preparation of loan closing documents with internal and external individuals for Consumer, Real Estate, Commercial and Agricultural loans including Letters of Credit, Floor Plans and Guidance Lines.
- Coordinate document ordering
- Open title insurance orders with title companies
- Request appraisal, environmental and evaluation orders through Real Estate Valuation Dept.
- Coordinates with SBA and other government guaranteed loan programs on gathering the proper documentation on government guaranteed loans
- Scheduling, closing and funding of loans;
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of the Loan Input Worksheet which is used to prepare the Commercial/Ag Loan Memo, provides information for Loan Doc Prep to prepare loan documents, and provides checklists (borrowing entity and collateral documentation) for Doc Review ticklers
- Input information into TCI (Decision Lender) software for consumer loans
- Input Information into Encompass software for consumer real estate loans
- Review loan documents for accuracy prior to loan closings
- Prepare Loan Funding Worksheet to provide loan disbursement instructions to the centralized Loan Funding Department once loans are closed; provide drafting instructions as needed
- Labeling all documents in loan packages or documents received in the mail, with scanning index numbers/loan numbers/SS or Tax ID numbers/comments; add the loan packages/documents to the appropriate scanning/tracking spreadsheet; either scan the documents to our imaging system (some branches), and/or send them (some branches send checklists) to the Doc Review Group to set up tracking requirements
- Manages each loan to identify, file, and protect the Bank’s lien on any and all loans, including but not limited to: UCC’s, Deed of Trust, Assignments, Subordinations, etc.
- Review documentation exception reports and communicate with borrowers by letter, email or phone requesting on-going financial and collateral documentation.
- Complete the Exception Removal Request spreadsheet and forward to the Exception Tracking group to update tracked documents as received
- Complete loan advances and transfers, either by paper ticket, or online; update construction draw spreadsheets as applicable; prepare extensions and modifications for loan payments;
- Central Notification Systems – Notifying Gins and Co-ops that City Bank has a lien on Crops and/or Livestock
- Process/review loan payments; DMI, Private Banking and all loans housed on Silverlake;
- Issues cashiers checks
- Encoding internal loan coupons, deposit & withdrawal slips
- Prepare spreadsheet to track floor plan customers and guidance line activity
- Scheduling construction, equipment, floor plan and crop inspections
- Utilizing Lien Solutions, order UCC searches and flood determinations; file new and terminated UCC’s, review borrower monitoring alerts
- Filing to include collateral safekeeping, bulk filing (some branches), etc.
- Customer Services requests:
- Prepare AFT and ACH set up forms
- Enters changes in Synapsys for address changes and officer changes;
- Process wire transfers
- Provide NADA book value quotes on vehicles,
- Prepare payoff quotes,
- Provide loan history information,
- Compile release of lien documents and etc.
- Scheduling appointments for loan officers
- Receiving and directing phone calls
- Call on past due and NSF customers
- Participate in training sessions as required by supervisor.
- Other duties, as assigned by Management; some branch Lending Assistants perform additional duties:
- Open new accounts
- Perform teller functions
- Create debit cards and re-pin as needed
- Accept stop payments
- Q2 Online Banking resets
As an EEO/AA employer, City Bank will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Lending: 2 years