Riskonnect, Inc. is seeking a candidate for the position of Office Administrator at our corporate headquarters in Kennesaw, GA. Do you work well in a fast-paced environment? If you are a self-motivated individual committed to providing excellent service in a challenging, fast-paced work environment, apply today!
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential functions satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Welcome visitors and provide assistance as needed; maintaining visitor log in CRM
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Manage office lunch program
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies
- Support department managers, staff, and leadership
- Organize café, conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Organize catering, coffee, or other refreshments as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements as required
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
- Plan and oversee disaster and emergency procedures
- Organize special functions and social events as needed
- Purchase computers, printers, supplies, and other equipment
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail with strong skills in organization, planning, and prioritize tasks.
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Proven ability to manage projects
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High school diploma; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field preferred
Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform preferred
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Work is performed primarily in the front of the office, primarily alone with ongoing foot-traffic. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet in office settings and moderate in other situations.