Administrative Assistant(Job Number:
United States-Tennessee-Nashville-HCA HR Center of Excellence
HR & Payroll
Community Engagement, Administrative Assistant
Provides diversified administrative support for the Community Engagement Team.
Organizes President’s, AVP’s and Grants Manager’s calendars and scheduling of site visits, related meetings and travel schedules; files expense reports; maintains files (including online storage & offsite distribution of files), drafts correspondence; oversees departmental mail distribution; completes mail merge projects, answers phones and assists in request/resolution; orders and maintains appropriate inventory of supplies.
AA will prepare department invoices for payment and will interface with accounts payable and vendors as needed. AA will process and manage credit card expenses for travel, meetings and purchases.
Prepares and assembles board books for quarterly Foundation board meetings and Hope Fund Board Meetings. Routine use of GIFTS software and provides support functions as needed for due diligence related to grant review including download of applications into GIFTS, agency documentation from www.givingmatters.com, editing grants, check distribution and outcomes requirements.
Hope Hope Fund
Fields initial inquires from Hope Fund Leaders, HCA facility and applicants related to applications and events. Provides administrative support to Hope Fund team travel for Hope Fund board members, and board meeting preparation.
YourCause (Third Party Vendor for Employee Gift Processing)
Fields inquiries from non-profits and employees.
Provides support for organization and coordination of Foundation, Hope Fund, Community Relations projects and special events (including Frist Humanitarian Awards, OnBoard Training, Employee Giving Campaign, Annual Agency Update and related events).
AA will prepare department invoices for payment and will interface with accounts payable and vendors as needed.AA will process and manage credit card expenses for travel, meetings and purchases.
- High School Graduate required
- Associates or Bachelor degree in business administration is preferred
- Five (5) plus years of administrative experience required
- Prior experience with executive level support
- Knowledge of general management principals
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- High degree of flexibility required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Displays extraordinary customer service skills in person, telephone and written communications
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment is essential
- Ability to effectively communicate