This is a temporary contract position for our client in the natural gas industry.
- Assist with the contract formation and/or contract administration process for various direct and indirect material purchases
- Develop, issue and manage tender documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.)
- Assist with negotiating contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e., risk, legal, project management, etc.) and Client standards
- Administer multiple contracts including issuance of change order requests, negotiation and approval of change orders, RFI's, etc.
- Lead proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations; coordinate overall RFP evaluations with project clients
- Provide sound Supply Chain Management advice, guidance, and options to internal project clients while following established processes and proper authorization controls
- Manage competitive sourcing processes and single/sole sourcing processes for major contracts, Cross-functional teams during contract tendering, formation, administration and negotiation Coordinate communication efforts with suppliers, team members, company experts, and advisors (legal, risk, tax, supplier qualification, etc.)
- Conduct market and competitive intelligence research and analysis within area of responsibility Maintain contract records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times
- Makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or polices.
- Continuation of training and manages routine work within established guidelines.
- ERP Experience (Ariba Cloud, Sage 100 or other ERP Systems) Preferred
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Supply Chain knowledge a plus
Job Type: Contract
- Supply Chain, Contract Analyst & ERP System: 2 years
Required work authorization: