Work under general supervision. Assist with the coordination of assessment for threats and vulnerabilities through testing and evaluation activities, including functional testing, protocol testing, penetration testing, and Web application security testing. Assist with performing product and network testing, using a variety of tools.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with one or more operating systems, including Windows, Linux and UNIX, Android, or iOS, computer architecture, and networking fundamentals
- Experience with writing justification prose and the five-paragraph essay format
- Ability to solve problems by conducting independent research
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS degree
- Experience with Common Criteria or NIAP-approved Protection Profiles
- Experience in a consulting environment to clearly communicate technical subjects with clients
- Experience with applying abstract security requirements, including NIST 800-53 controls to information systems
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration and VMware ESXi
- Experience with performing unit- or product-based testing
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience with scripting languages, including Python or Perl
- Experience with running the following tools types or similar: network sniffers and monitoring tools, including Wireshark, network utility tools, including nmap, netcat, or SolarWinds, vulnerability scanners, including Nessus or Burp Suite, or Pen Testing Suites, including Metasploit, Kali, or Canvas
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, CS, Information Security, Information Sciences and Technology, or a related field
- SANS GPEN, Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.