The Opportunity – Build A Business That Provides Lifestyle Freedom & Choice
Are you looking for an opportunity to build your own business, with significant earning potential, that gives you the freedom and choice in managing your personal lifestyle? Do you enjoy developing strong relationships and are you passionate about business and helping people achieve their goals?
To support significant growth, The CFO Center is now looking for ambitious Chief Financial Officers who want to gain executive freedom by building their own business while delivering the company’s unique style of part-time CFO services to mid-tier businesses.
The CFO Center is part of The CFO Centre Group, the Global Market Leader for part-time CFO services delivering time, money, and peace of mind to enterprising mid-tier owner/managers with business revenue between $2m and $100m. The CFO Centre Group operates in 17 countries with over 600 experienced CFOs as part of our global team.
Candidates will be highly experienced, energetic, and self-driven individuals with a natural ability and enjoyment of developing relationships. Along with having a demonstrable track record of excellence and achievement, the candidate will also want to work in a collegial environment with other like-minded professionals. This unique opportunity will suit entrepreneurial individuals (with
MBAs or CPAs) with an understanding of commercial finance and the importance of a CFO in supporting the growth and strategic development of any business.
The role is self-employed, while operating within a defined model, and combines the benefits of being part of a team and a support organization, but with a level of autonomy and freedom in how the results are delivered. There is significant earning potential as the business expands.
- Founded in the UK in 2001, and established in the US in 2014, the U.S. business operates in 12 regions, across the country with a team of 35+ CFOs.
- The CFO Center is passionate about providing top class Chief Financial Officer services on a part-time basis to the SME sector. Our purpose is to build relationships that make a real difference to both our clients and those who work with us. We are committed to the ongoing development of our team, both commercially and culturally, and believe in long- term sustainable growth of our clients’ businesses.
- With a strong collegial environment, The CFO Center’s entire work is about providing highly experienced part-time CFOs to businesses that don’t need, don’t want, and probably can’t afford a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but need this skill set on an ongoing regular basis to support their business growth.
- Our CFOs are all qualified from one of the major professional accounting institutes and have all been real life CFOs in business, once, twice, or several times over. Many of our CFOs have also run businesses or have general management experience. They share common qualities of excellence and the desire to pass on their knowledge and experience.
- Fully engage with our ‘purpose’ of wanting to make a real difference to our clients, as well as aligning with our cultural values of Openness, Progressiveness and Passion;
- Lead the delivery of CFO services to our client businesses assigned to you;
- Work with the Regional Director to ensure the clients you are working with are made aware of and receive the benefit of our full breadth of offering;
- Work with the Regional Director to support the process for attracting and gaining new clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified with one of the major accounting institutes;
- Current member of your qualifying institute;
- Minimum of 7 years of CFO experience, commercial and strategic;
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills and presentation skills;
- Track record of excellence, achievement and entrepreneurial drive;
- Desire to work directly with business owners, with a passion for making a real difference;
- Well networked;
- Confidence and gravitas;
- Desire to work in a team and collegiate environment;
- Able to develop a strong alignment to the company's culture
If you are passionate about helping businesses to flourish and would like to explore a portfolio career with the world’s number 1 provider of part-time CFO services, then please apply now.
For more information, please visit https://www.thecfocenter.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- CPA, CA, CMA (or MBA) (Required)