- Associate's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Do you have experience as a medical scribe? Then we are looking for you! We have a terrific opportunity to join the next evolution in medical scribing as a virtual medical scribe!
Over the last 25 years M*Modal has been revolutionizing medical documentation through speech recognition services and technologies. We are a national and a global health information management company that is leading the way healthcare innovations. Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of healthcare providers once again! All the while working 100% from home as a real time virtual medical scribe!
As one of M*Modal’s medical scribes, you become a physician’s direct personal assistant helping physicians chart their patients! We are offering a full time and part time medical scribe positions! You will become the critical link for physicians to handle all of their electronic medical records patient to patient. You will get to interpret and document the doctor patient visit and the clinical charting of each patient in its entirety.
- Have a Competitive Wage and Benefits!
- Work & Talk Directly with Physicians in Real Time!
- Learn Where Healthcare Charting Technologies are Going!
- Network with Healthcare Systems & Physicians!
- Work from Home and Grow with M*Modal in your Career!
YOU SHOULD HAVE...
- Minimum of 6 months or more of recent medical scribe experience.
- Minimum of a high school degree and completion of associate’s degree or at least junior in standing in college. Academic focus must be in relation to healthcare. Please note education can be replaced with comparable healthcare experience.
- Future plans to continue to step into the healthcare field in pursuit of a career. • Strong understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, medications, abbreviations, charting, and etc…
- Consistent availability week over week Monday through Friday during 7 am – 7 pm for 4 or more days of shift available during the physicians work day both for part time and full time opportunities
- A reliable, secure, and private high speed internet connection.
- A HIPPA compliant workspace at home.
- Strong computer, typing, and listening skills.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Currently live within the borders of the United States.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- The ability to draft grammatically correct sentences in english.
- A typing speed of 45 wpm or above.
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have a training certification in an EHR/EMR (Epic, Cerner, Athena, etc.)
- Specialty experience in EHR documentation with outpatient clinics
- Strong leadership skills
- Planning on going to medical, physician assistant, or nursing school in the future
- Looking for a potential career!
- Good understanding of technology and how it integrates with the medical industry • A passion for healthcare • You would like to work from home in the future
- Able to balance school and work
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US...
- This is work from home real time virtual medical scribe position working directly with a healthcare provider.
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits
- Our top-notch benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, 401K savings plan, and paid-time-off. • We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.