FRANK PR is seeking a self-driven, motivated, team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment in the film and entertainment industry. The candidate must have one year post-college experience in the entertainment industry and and be familiar and have interest in media. We represent clients in a variety of industries including film, television, comedy, food and non-profit.
- Organizing calls/meetings both internally and with clients
- Assist teams with day-to-day tasks, projects and scheduling
- Maintain and coordinate interns and intern duties on a daily basis
- Coordinate travel, expenses and scheduling for trips, festivals and junkets
- Conducting research as needed; maintaining various client-related or company-related publicity documents including status reports, calendars, critics grids, schedules, reaction/quote memos, contact sheets, etc.; clipping, compiling and servicing of press breaks for clients; taking notes at meetings or on calls with clients and/or staff and following up on action items; managing publicity materials including photos/stills, clips/trailers, promotional material, etc.
- Drafting or revising press materials including memos, press releases, bios, press notes; managing day-to-day client follow up with press, third parties or internally with staff;
- Cover client screenings, press days and events as needed, which could include press check-in, providing screening reports, and covering talent; supporting the team in organizing of press days, junkets, premieres; liaising with press as needed for reactions, press PR material needs, fact-checking support, pitching films and talent, setting up interviews, etc.; liaising with clients as needed to support team and project including handling print requests, setting screenings, etc; and supporting the team and clients at festivals.
- College Degree plus one year of post-college entertainment-related work experience.
- Candidate should be impeccably organized and detail-oriented; highly computer literate; social media savvy; have good instincts and be a strategic and forward thinker.
- Candidate should also have solid writing skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment and eager to learn all aspects of publicity.
- Must be able to work in a team and independently and have a real interest in film/entertainment.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines as well as manage several projects at once.
FRANK PR is a Public Relations agency based in New York City, specializing in film, television, general entertainment and lifestyle publicity. The agency has provided services on publicity campaigns for some of the entertainment industry's most prestigious organizations, companies and events, both national and international. Hard work, innovation and excellent media relationships are cornerstones to the FRANK PR brand.
Job Type: Full-time