Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equal career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Embedded Software Engineeron site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate, perform product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
- Create and develop software per the Software Development Process.
- Participate in control system design and analysis.
- Participate in functional/subsystem design/test requirement reviews and document results.
- Verify that the subsystem meets requirements, through a combination of virtual and hardware-based testing including; desktop, bench, vehicle simulator testing.
- Analyze current production/experimental issues, develop an understanding of the root cause and create appropriate action plans to resolve these issues.
- Provide technical support during system field-testing activities on an as-needed basis.
- Provide necessary design documentation to support development of service publications.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- We need an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- Experience working in mechatronics; this includes a solid understanding of electrical and electronics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems.
- Subsystem design, software development, and electronic circuit design and analysis experience.
- Experience with C/C++ programming language or MBSD using MATLAB Simulink and software development tools for embedded microcontrollers in mobile applications.
- Control system experience preferably related to propulsion systems.
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems.
- Experience with control systems design and analysis.
- Some product engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, Ag Engineering or equivalent experience in a related career field related to software development.
- AUTOSAR DaVinci tool or PREEVision experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
Job Type: Contract
- Software Development: 5 years (Required)
- java: 1 year (Required)