As a Pharmacy Representative, you will be a key member of the Specialty Pharmacy by enhancing our members experience within their specific health plan. The purpose of this Pharmacy Representative is to provide expertise and customer service to our valued members or providers relating to enrollment, refilling of prescription orders, discussing benefits, and any/all other questions in regards to their health plan.
Primary responsibilities of the Pharmacy Representative include:
- Interacting with members who may have serious chronic conditions, as well as physician practices, insurance carriers, health plans, and pharmacy operations team members
- Outbound calls as required
- Entering accurate information into a multi-screen computer application
- Assisting pharmacy services staff members with answering phones, filing and other administrative support activities
- Responsible for account maintenance and updates
- Open 7 days a week with flexible work schedules
We offer a competitive benefit package, paid time off, paid holidays, health/dental/vision, employee discounts at all CVS Pharmacy stores, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
2 years of working in customer service and data entry
2+ years of professional work experience involving inbound and/or outbound phone customer service
2+ years of experience working in a healthcare related field
Pharmacy Technician - Certified or Registered with NJ Board of Pharmacy
Flexibility with work schedules
H.S. Diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.