NO PRIOR TANKER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED - WILL TRAIN
Now hiring Class A CDL Owner Operators with tanker and haz-mat endorsement. Earning potential for owner operators can exceed $200,000 per year.
M.C. Tank Transport, Inc. is a diversified family owned transportation company specializing in liquid bulk transportion. We currently have terminals throughout the Midwest, South, and East.
Compensation and Benefits for Owner Operators
- Paid Percentage of linehaul plus 100% fuel surcharge (avg is 70 - 75% of total load pay)
- Company provided ELD
- Free escrow account - can use for purchasing parts, plates, etc...
- Free Comdata Fuel Card with fuel discounts (same discount as our fleet trucks)
- Pump and Compressor program
- Base Plate program
- Ability to purchase tractor parts with our fleet discount
- Free Monthly and Annual Truck Inspections
- Bobtail/Liability/Workers Comp - insurance available at discounted rate through weekly deduction
- Paid training (usually 1-3 weeks depending on prior experience)
- Prepaid for obtaining TWIC card
- Border Crossing pay for trips to Canada (volunteers only)
- Referral Bonus pay
- Payroll paid weekly - direct deposit
- Hazmat Background reimbursement
- Passport reimbursement (volunteers only)
- No restriction on tractor age
Driver Requirements for Owner Operator Truck Driver:
- CDL A license with tanker and haz-mat endorsement.
- You must have at least two years Class A driving experience, tanker experience is not required.
- Must be at least 24 years of age
- Must have less than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00 /year
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement