E & E Exhibits, Inc., dba E&E Exhibit Solutions is the premier and expanding trade show displays and large format graphics company in the Valley!! The job is located in Tempe, AZ.
Due to growth and opportunity in the digital graphics and trade show display industries, E&E is currently hiring an entry-level, professional, detail-oriented individual who wants to learn and grow with our company. This is a perfect position for a competent, confidant and service-oriented person who wants to grow and learn.
You will not be selling widgets. We are sales consultants. Each finished product is exciting and unique.
You will be selling digital graphics and trade show designs and products. The ideal candidate will have a “can do” attitude and be self-driven to complete all projects Efficiently & Effectively. Attention to details, professional appearance and communication skills, (both written and verbal) are mandatory to succeed. Sound decision-making and smarts are what we are looking for.
You will be selling to Marketing Managers, Marketing Directors, CEO’s and Owners of companies of all sizes. Successful inside salespeople can earn themselves a high paying career in the trade show business, ($35,000-$53,000 per year depending on motivation and the above mentioned characteristics.)
High School degree required.
College degree preferred.
Founded in 1995, E&E Exhibit Solutions is a full-service exhibit and graphics house located in Tempe, Arizona. We provide custom rental and custom portable displays for trade shows, events and retail outlets. In addition, we offer in-house graphic design and production and coordination of logistic services, including onsite storage, shipping and installation and dismantle labor.
E & E Exhibit Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Sales experience is required, minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales environment managing a territory and/or client relationships, with at least 2 years of strong work experience preferred.
Computer Skills Requirements:
- Ability to cultivate sales
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills
- Ability to work comfortably with large amounts of phone, computer and email usage in conjunction with face-to-face meetings and presentations
- Professional appearance and proficiency at presenting products to a group
- Ability to explain trade show design solutions to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be organized, self-sufficient, highly self-motivated and to work independently
- Take charge personality with a strong desire to get projects completed accurately and successfully in order to maintain long-standing relationships with your clients.
- Problem solving abilities. Proven business common sense a must!
- Strong work ethic, “can do” attitude and willingness to provide excellent customer service and sales
- Strong motivation to do a great job.
- MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook are required.
- Experience with CSR programs-Goldmine, ACT.
Sales experience is required, minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales environment managing a territory and/or client relationships, with at least 2 years of strong work experience preferred;
1365 W. Auto Dr., Tempe, AZ 85284
This position is a salary plus commissions job. Salary-$25,000-$28,000/yr depending on experience. Commissions-$10,000-$25,000 first year estimate.
Competitive Pay Direct Deposit
Medical Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off