Compass Medical is a physician owned & directed healthcare company and is affiliated with Steward Healthcare Systems. Compass Medical is a fully integrated healthcare provider that offers high quality healthcare solutions from several locations south of Boston, Massachusetts. We offer Primary Care, Walk-In Urgent Care, limited Specialty Care - including Cardiovascular, Radiology & Imaging, Medical Laboratory, and more.
Scheduled Hours per week:Work Schedule:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Promptly and professionally answers telephone calls. Routes calls appropriately, offering voice mail, paging, or redirection of calls as needed.
- Greets visitors and assists them as appropriate.
- Explains financial requirements to the patients or responsible parties and collects copays as required.
- Clear & concise message taking to appropriate personnel
- Clerical supply manager- order all clerical supplies for office
- Medical Records –copy and record requests.
- Referrals- process electronically, follow organizational protocol.
- New patient registration- process new patient packets and receipt of records
- Manage and sort all documents from 2 fax machines
- Open & sort all US Mail on daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer systems experience
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of EMR scheduling and referrals
- Ability to use multi-line phone system, including transferring calls and paging.
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to speak clearly to callers and patients.
- Elicits appropriate information to route calls to the appropriate person.
- Prevents, calms, or defuses irate callers and patients by working with them to identify concerns and properly directs calls.
- Knowledge of quality measures a plus.
- 2 years administrative experience preferred
Please apply on-line.
Please no telephone calls.
Please no faxing, mailing or hand-delivering resumes.
ALL RECRUITMENT IS PERFORMED THROUGH THE BUSINESS OFFICE IN EAST BRIDGEWATER. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OUR CLINICAL SITE FOR INFORMATION.
362 North Bedford Street
East Bridgewater, MA 02333