Cardinal Title Group is currently looking to hire a post-closer based out of our Chantilly, VA headquarters. The candidate must be a licensed Title Insurance Producer in Virginia, or willing to obtain their license, and have previous experience in the title industry.
- Review closing documents after settlement for accuracy.
- Review and submit recording documents in a timely manner.
- Balance file escrow ledgers by confirming receipt of all necessary funds and disburse in accordance to disclosed documentation.
- Submit funding authorization to lenders and address any inquiries in order to receive approval.
- Provide excellent customer service in assisting clients and co-workers.
- Examine outstanding escrow matters and resolve promptly.
- Assist with day-to-day responsibilities within the department and company.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of prior post closing experience.
- High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of Qualia, Simplifile and TSS is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under stringent deadlines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
Cardinal Title offers qualified candidates a competitive salary, health benefits, 401k, and the ability to grow within a company that continues to expand. If you think you have the experience and would like to schedule an interview, send your resume over to us today!
Job Type: Full-time
- title industry: 2 years (Preferred)