Rapidly growing company looking for goal-oriented salesperson who can take advantage of this salary plus commission-based opportunity. Selling skill, a must. Most leads provided.
Floor Coverings International Sales Associates work with customers in their homes to help them fulfill their dreams. By listening to our customers’ needs and desires, Sales Associates guide customers through the flooring selection process by following our proven sales process and bringing flooring samples to their homes. The Sales Associate also measures the space to provide accurate ordering and installation of the customer’s selection. This position will be become an expert in our in-home sales process and then build a sales team to scale our residential business to company objectives.
- Sales Skill (business management, presentation, closing)
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Professional image and professional presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Complete 8 -10 appointments per week
- Generate leads as needed by executing follow up programs, providing an unmatched customer experience and building quality business relationships
- Follow up on leads to set up an appointment on a timely basis
- Show up professionally and on time to all appointments
- Use resources to provide customers with the best flooring for their needs
- Complete accurate paper work to allow installers to deliver on expectations
- Be available for local events
- Be available to attend training seminars at owner’s discretion
- Make decisions and act in accordance with our core values and mission
Please reply to this post with your cover letter and resume. Only those considered for interviews will contacted. Thank you for your interest.