Our Hospital Boarding Attendants provide our medical and customer service teams support involving our boarding pets. They also handle the cleaning and maintenance of the hospital.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Making Frontier the BEST customer service and patient care experience for every client and their pet.
- Being an integral part of the Frontier Team, taking care of our amazing boarding patients
- Unwavering attention to detail, knowing that it's the little things that make us stand out.
-Using excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
-Demonstrating the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, without sacrificing attention to detail or safety.
-Being a team-player with an interest in working with a dynamic team dedicated to excellence and quality medical care.
-This is an afternoon to evening shift from 1pm to 9pm, Monday through Friday. Weekends off!
- An energetic environment where no day is ever the same as the last.
- Great co-workers who support each other.
-A chance to be a part of shaping an innovative and and progressive workplace.
-A chance to further your skills on a regular basis through CE opportunities and on-the-job training with some of the best in the field!
- The opportunity to use your people and animal care skills to help pets get what they need!
Frontier Veterinary Hospital is a drug-free workplace. Drug testing is required as a condition of employment.
For more information about Frontier Veterinary Hospital, please visit us at frontiervet.com and facebook.com/frontiervet.
Job Type: Full-time