We are looking to hire an experienced Dental Office Manager .
Do you enjoy the dental business, working in a great team orientated environment where you can make a difference with both patients and employees? If so, please forward your resume for immediate consideration for this position!
The Dental Office Manager is partnered with the Dental Director to drive the growth and success of the office by supporting excellence in patient care and exceeding patient service expectations. As a practice manager you are responsible and accountable for the results of and the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Primary contact and resource for doctors in the practice
- Review and maintain schedules for productivity
- Treatment planning and coordinating to promote high case acceptance
- Provide work flow direction for auxiliary staff
- Human Resources including hiring, training, performance management and dismissal
- Accounts receivables including patient pay and insurance
- Reporting, interpreting and responding to practice metrics to improve office performance
- Interact with home office to communicate office needs and success
- Perform other related job duties as assigned
- Minimum two years of experience managing a dental practice
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a team-based environment
- Displays a high degree of professionalism
- Dedicated to being a true leader in the office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have Supervisory experience in a dental office?
- Dental office experience: 2 years (Required)
- Practice management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person