Massively Parallel Technologies (MPT) (www.massivelyparallel.com) has developed a totally integrated method of code development from design.The product, Blue Cheetah, which runs as a Platform as a Service, PaaS, is able to analyze existing codes as well as design new ones in a fraction of the normal time with engineering precision and optimized performance.Blue Cheetah can analyze legacy code then displays it graphically for human understanding.Blue Cheetah then optimizes the legacy code and if appropriate parallelizes it for execution on multi-core platforms and clusters.
- Help complete the development of MPT’s Blue Cheetah product.
- The successful candidate will assist to analyze, design, implement, test, and deploy Blue Cheetah.
- Develop multi-threaded Java and C based programs/functions.
- Experience with the Spring framework, RESTful APIs and MySql are preferred.
- Assist in benchmarking system performance to be used to analyze and direct the implementation of performance-improvement solutions.
- Develop tests to evaluate problems related to parallelization, scalability, distributed I/O, and system efficiencies.
- Create tests to assure compliance of MPT products and associated documentation, with internal and customer requirements.
- Provide installation, operation, and problem-solving support for Blue Cheetah systems
- Provide training to MPT system technicians.
- This position could also be called upon to present papers and conduct demonstrations to support MPT marketing and sales efforts.
- Actively support MPT’s sales efforts of Blue Cheetah.
- Manage and conduct usability testing.
- Deliver client workshops or individual training on Blue Cheetah as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Spring Framwork, MySql, Linux and Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Programing: 5 years (Required)
- Java 8: 3 years (Preferred)