Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
Glassdoor is seeking a Senior Manager, Sales Operations to design and deliver go-to-market execution for the global Sales Organization (SMB and Enterprise) which entails (a) new logo acquisition, (b) up-sell, cross-sell existing customers, (c) customer success managers, (d) Self service channel, and other sales channels.
This is an integral role ensuring strategy, processes, and systems are working in alignment with the company objectives. You will lead the end-to-end planning for sales coverage, territory structure, and engagement model. You work cross-functionally across the organization with leaders in Finance, HR, Sales, Customer Success, and Sales Automation to develop efficient and scalable go-to-market model that maximizes sales productivity and also deliver on market sizing, trend analysis, and other such quantitative studies.
The ideal candidate has a strong analytical and consultative mindset, deep understanding of core sales operations, stellar interpersonal skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Personal And Professional Qualifications:
- Run and lead a team of four Sr. Analyst/Analysts to drive strategy and seamless execution of end to end go-to-market for all of Sales and Customer success.
- Partner with executives to develop the strategy and own the territory planning process domestically and globally, on a quarterly and annual basis and monitor results to ensure plan is delivering desired outcomes
- Define and own a clear set of policies and operating principles related to territory planning, process efficiency, timelines, and SLAs
- Own and execute the process of territory assignment and administration of territory assignments to participants, including the on-boarding and off-boarding policies for new hires, role changes, promotions and terminations of plan participants
- Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure plans are clearly communicated and embraced by the sales team
- Deliver and provide analysis on quota attainment reporting for the sales teams at regular intervals and as required to provide insight into sales performance
- Build and lead the reporting and analytics projects that allow strategic insights into the performance of the sales organization, drive the organization as a whole, and enable our global processes to scale with our growth.
- Leverage technology to build organization efficiencies and automation in Salesforce and related reporting tools.
- Be a strong business partner for Sales leaders in addressing questions or concerns as they relate to current or future territory assignments
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related degree, Master's degree desired.
- 6+ years of experience in sales operations and go-to-market Operations, with experience in leading teams
- Advanced Excel modeling experience
- Strong leader who is a player/coach and can build, maintain, and lead high performance teams
- Strategic thinker who is decisive and executes quickly
- Committed to data quality and high standard for accuracy
- Excels at multitasking, can work independently, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze data and synthesize results, both verbally & written, in a clear and concise way
- Can find opportunities for process improvements, automation to increase efficiencies and sales productivity
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.