5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field and a minimum 5 years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience..
Are you looking for that next big Finance opportunity? Want to directly influence the future of some of the most successful products in cloud computing? Come join Amazon Web Services Finance!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world.
AWS Finance seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to support 3 services within a portfolio of data streaming and analytical services. This position will work closely with senior finance management and key business partners to drive product/service pricing, cost and capital expenditure optimization, financial planning, decision support, and controllership.
- Partner with business leadership, software engineers and product managers to manage the financial needs of the business.
- Drive short term and long term financial forecasts.
- Support modeling efforts for pricing decisions and infrastructure investment decisions.
- Develop business insights and KPI dashboards.
- Compile and review financial results and operational plans and communicate results to company leaders.
- Lead key analytical projects that assist and influence the business.
- Advanced Excel modeling and analytical skills
- Experience with Data Warehouse and SQL query building
- P&L management experience
- Ability to understand multiple business dimensions and draw inferences by connecting various inputs
- Experienced in working with business partners and multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Track record of managing deliverable from multiple stakeholders to meet challenging deadlines
- The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.