Server Job Discription
Salty's At Redondo is hiring exceptional, outgoing, always on stage and smiling servers for our busy Summer Season. We are looking to add team members to our bar and deck service staff.
Open availability including weekends and holidays required.
As a Salty’s server you are always on stage and ready to perform! You provide friendly, genuine, and responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to exceed our guest’s expectations so they will want to return again and again.
Free parking, discounted shift meal, and benefits for those who qualify.
- A warm, friendly, and engaging personality.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room service procedures and
- Possess basic math skills, cash handling procedures, and knowledge of Point of Sale
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Must be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25
- Minimum of two years’
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to assist them in dining experience.
- Inform guests of specials and guide guest through menu.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy-be a salesperson
- Answer questions about our food, beverages, and other restaurant functions and
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our Point of Sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station
- Perform deep cleaning
- Maintain clean service
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any
- Seat tables, answer phone, take
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Encourage guest to fill out comment card.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise-team
- Be ready and willing to assist server assistant with clearing and resetting
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return with a specific reason to come on back.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Server: 3 years (Preferred)
- restaurant: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150.00 to $350.00 /day
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- waitress: 2 years (Required)
- Restaurant: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking orders
- Delivering food
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing to-go orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions