Award winning Architecture Firm in Central, NJ that provides design for a diversity of projects has a need for a Project Architect. If you are looking to work for an energetic, fast paced, and creative Company, then let’s talk!
Job Duties & Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Architecture Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Architect.
- Proficient with auto cad.
- Commercial Bulding design experience.
- Experience working on construction documents, schematic designs, and design developments.
- Review production drawings and specifications
- Shop Drawings review & process.
- Experience working on commercial or corporate type buildings.
- Knowledge of building materials and construction methods and codes and regulations.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Health, Dental, Life, etc.
- 401k retirement savings with company match
- Job Stability and endless upward mobility
Qualified candidates, please email a resume to email@example.com
If you are not a fit for this position, feel free to still send a resume as we have 100’s of other firms hiring in the same area.
Keywords-auto cad, 3D, sketchup,indesign, rhino, vray, illustrator, design development, hand sketch, adobe, hospital, schools, institutional, sketch-up, health care, sustainable, retail, banking, mixed-use, registered architect, project architect, CADD, CAD, photoshop, excel, freelance, survey
Joseph P. Durkin
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406
Direct Line: 484.567.2080