- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Program graduate with continuing involvement in a program of recovery is desirable, but not required.
- Ability to work effectively with other with demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Possession an Arizona Driver's License with acceptable driving record.
- Integrity, resourcefulness, initiative and evidence of self-improvement.
- Demonstrate ability to support and apply the philosophy and goals of The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Program as stated in the Mission Statement.
- No evidence of existing chemical dependency.
- If chemically dependent, shall be free of and have had at least one year free of any chemical abuse or dependency.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, and other office equipment.
- Ability to communicate clearly on the telephone.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour