Clinic Manager I, FT, Orthopedics & ENT, INTEGRIS Medical Group in Yukon(Job Number: 711551)
Clinic Manager I, Full Time, Orthopedics and ENT, INTEGRIS Medical Group in Yukon
The Clinic Manager I oversees operational clinic site management, ensures clinical compliance, handles employment issues following policy and procedure and employment law standards, and works with Medical Director and other physicians informing of financial and operational issues. This position requires population specific competencies.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Clinic Manager I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages the operational, financial, quality and regulatory compliance for a medical group practice
- Develops and adheres to annual budget for the group practice; responsible for the efficient, accurate and prudent financial management of the group practice
- Compiles data, analyzes the data and makes recommendations for increasing profitability of the group practice
- Collaborates with other departments to obtain accurate charges, coding or other information needed for resolution of accounts
- Manages department staff, including hiring, scheduling, training, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed
Reports to the Director Operations.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally):
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Low exposure to hazardous risks. Potential for bodily injury related to lifting. Exposed to constant interruptions and/or noise due to close proximity of workers.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
- Masters degree in business or health care related field with 1 year previous work experience in healthcare management OR
- Bachelors degree in business or health care related field with 2 years previous work experience in healthcare management OR
- 3 years of previous work experience in medical group practice or healthcare management may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- This job requires the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Bachelors degree in business or health care related field with 1 year of healthcare experience, OR 2 years of college course work in related field with 2 years of healthcare experience