Now Offering a $500 Signing Bonus for a Qualified Candidate!
Join High 5 Residential in Creating Exceptional Living Experiences! High 5, a vibrant Nashville based property management company, currently has an opening for a Service Manager at a luxury apartment community in Smyrna, TN.
High 5 Residential’s Mission Statement:
To deliver authentic, local service excellence in real estate management to our residents, investors, and team members through hands-on active engagement, communication, and innovation anchored in integrity in everything we do and say. The High 5 Way...just the basics done exceptionally well.
Our Core Values
People are the HEART of our Company, so our core values can be found in this acronym:
- Honest - We are open and honest and do what we say we will do.
- Excellence- We achieve excellence through a distinctive customer service experience.
- Active - We are passionate about what we do and are active in giving back to our community.
- Resourceful- We find solutions, take ownership and get things done timely and efficiently.
- Teamwork- We are kind to one another and collaborate together to achieve our goals.
The Service Manager acts under the direction of the Community Manager, overseeing all maintenance operations onsite and keeping the appearance of the property in excellent condition, both inside and out. This could include either assigning or personally performing various plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and appliance repairs and exterior maintenance.
You must be able to take call and work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends. Also address the concerns and maintenance needs of our residents in a friendly, professional, efficient, and timely manner and have good organizational abilities, follow-up skills, and attention to detail.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct regular property inspections and take appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, and amenities are maintained
- Complete the make-ready process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins
- Implement the community’s preventative maintenance program
- Oversee and manage the maintenance budget
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of hands-on general multifamily maintenance experience
- 1+ years supervisory experience
- HVAC EPA Type II or Universal certification
- CPO and CAMT certifications preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including property management software
- Valid driver’s license
- Embraces and exhibits High 5’s Core Values
Our people are our priority and with this in mind, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that provides you and your family tools for healthy living and peace of mind.
Our benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Sick or Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Housing Discount (when available)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Property Management, Multifamily, Multi-Family, Apartments, Property, Properties, Maintenance, Service, Technician, Manager, Supervisor, Lead
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location