Provides data collection, data management, data analysis and reporting, and decision management tool design and development. Responsible for interfacing with IT to ensure utilization and effective use of IT sponsored tools. Provide basic programming and technical skills to support data management and reporting requirements.
- Work with designated department to assess, define, and develop report deliverables to meet internal and customer requirements. Design appropriate data repository and reporting tools that will be used to organize, analyze, and report data. Query data bases to extract information needed to develop reports. Compile data and other information from multiple data sources.
- Support the development of standard reports.
- Interpret, analyze and provide recommendations regarding data accuracy and data collection needs and processes. Work with business unit(s) to identify opportunities to enhance existing and to develop new data information processes and tools. Continuously assess and improve data collection and reporting processes.
- Coordinate or independently complete special projects. Assist staff members with more complex and detailed projects including root cause analyses, trended reporting and analyses which support continuous quality improvement leading to actionable information.
- Participate and support staff training related to data collection and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned
General Job Information
Data and Reporting Analyst-Magellan MRx - Orlando, FL
United States of America
United States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date
Date Requisition Created
Associates (Required), Bachelors
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Managed care experience preferred.- Database management strongly preferred., - Requires an Associates Degree in information systems, business administration, or analytics.- Requires strong expertise in MS Excel and relational database such as MS Access and other database management (MS SQL) and reporting tools. Ability to use reporting software such as Actuate, Cognos, Crystal reports, SAS, or other. Ability to query the company's data warehouse and/or department systems in response to data requests.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled