Glassdoor's mission is to help people find jobs and companies they love. We do this by combining our unique data-set of company reviews with our jobs and user profiles data.
The Knowledge Graph Team
We are in the midst of a rapidly evolving labor economy, but finding the right job or a candidate is really hard. We are reimagining how recruiting happens at scale by leveraging our unique data-set combined with machine learning & new product experiences.
The Knowledge Graph team forms the foundation of our Machine learning technology. The biggest advancements in ML come from unique data and features. The Knowledge Graph team is responsible for building an in-depth understanding of our job seekers, our jobs and companies.
This is a newly formed team and rapidly growing area of investment within Glassdoor. We are looking for a passionate and driven Product Manager who thrives on solving hard problems and making an impact.
- Create the vision, strategy, roadmap and KPIs for your team
- Work with machine learning engineers and data scientists to develop algorithms for feature extraction
- Deeply understand your end user needs and represent them while defining algorithmic needs and evaluation
- Work closely with and influence other product teams to ensure alignment and successful execution across
- Business ownership of your product KPIs. You will define, own and optimize your product's KPIs
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, ideally in an agile fast-paced B2C environment
- Prior experience in or working with data related product functions or data science teams strongly desired
- Analytical horse-power and passion for data-driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to inspire and influence other teams
- BS / MS Degree in a Technical or Quantitative field
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
- Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Keywords / Alternative titles -
Product Manager, Data; Product Manager, Search
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.