This is a contract Network Infrastructure Architect role.
- Work directly with client
- Collaborating with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications
- Facilitating and/or participating in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives
- Configuring solutions where applicable
- Creating and executing appropriate test cases and ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing
- Experience in LAN and WLAN services
- Experience in WAN services
- Experience in Routing services
- SDN and SD-WAN experience
- Network Access Control (NAC) and WAN Optimization
- Experienced in Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Network Security and segmentation
- Experience with CheckPoint/Fortinet security components
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO ENGAGE WITH CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK DIRECTLY WITH US VIA W-2 OR 1099. SORRY, WE ARE UNABLE TO WORK WITH 3RD PARTIES.
Job Type: Contract