- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
We are looking for a CPA that wants to join a team of energetic, positive, friendly and dedicated professionals. The candidate must have an excellent working knowledge of the tax code, tax preparation and small business public accounting and excellent client interaction skills. We want somebody that mirrors our values by staying positive, working efficiently, providing scheduling flexibility around deadlines and sharing a strong commitment to the organization. This is a career opportunity within a well-established area leader in small business tax and accounting services. It is our 25th year anniversary this year, and we continue to grow with a very strong outlook for our firm's long-term future. We want someone that will share that vision with our organization and with our entire team of professionals. We have a positive and committed team of professionals, and we want to add a member to our team with these attributes.
Our tax team and management staff have many years of combined experience, and this position is critical to the quality and output of our professional tax and accounting services.
- Preparation of individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements (compilations)
- Work closely with tax and accounting staff
- Review of tax and accounting work of staff
- Payroll and Sales Tax returns
- Attend networking, presentations and peer events
- Work and communicate effectively with our professional team
- Be able to research and apply, from our various available resources, solutions to our clients in the areas of taxation and IRS notices and correspondence while working with our tax team. Create and work with various IRS, FLDOR and other governmental correspondence
- Work directly with clients via phone, email and in person with the heart and patience of a teacher. Be friendly, professional and courteous with clients - We are a client focused organization!
- A willingness to learn different software systems as well as tax and accounting client service processes and systems in an ongoing effort to become continuously more efficient and competitive within the industry
- Be able to work effectively and positiively year-round in an environment that beats the deadlines of the industry "norm"
- An active CPA license (Florida), or completion of license within one year
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in tax preparation and tax related issues
- Experience with Creative Solutions tax and accounting software (Ultra Tax and Accounting CS) a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks software a plus
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word programs
- Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid holidays and paid vacations. Health and dental insurance available.
- Must pass a background check
- Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications, and is competitive in the industry