Large scale HOA in Ashburn VA. seeking a highly skilled “jack of all trades” who will be involved in day to day activities regarding Property Management. A “hands on” project coordinator and team member who can multi-task and manage jobs, request proposals, oversee projects, manage and assign jobs to staff as well as pitch in when needed. Must have knowledge of proposals and job requirements of tennis courts, paving, landscaping, tree removal, signs, and everyday maintenance, county permit applications, site plans and subcontractors.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in project meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Responsible for daily care and upkeep of the grounds including but not limited to landscaping, planting, trimming, spraying, mowing, weeding, fertilizing, sweeping, blowing, trash removal, raking, cultivating, digging, watering, shovel and/or plowing of snow, removing ice, spreading salt and/or sand and other related duties.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining various types of equipment.
- Evaluate needs, project and manage tasks identified by the Facilities Manager.
- Assist in the maintenance, installation and care of the facility.
- Assess and evaluate the condition and performance of the buildings and grounds.
- Work in collaboration with the maintenance and grounds teams.
- Respond to emergency situations which may arise on a daily basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Property Management: 5 years (Preferred)