Herndon, VA / Houston, TX
And who better than you to join the Trianz family?
OR Join the Trianz family for an exciting career in Digital Transformation
At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consistently as a non-negotiable commitment. Our enablers include Intelligent Team Formations, a Client-Centric Approach, Predictability in Execution, and establishing a Unique Relationship Experience. A culture of innovation, encouraging our people to create, and belief in the importance of training and development set us apart.
We are looking forward to see you bring the following to the table to craft your, and our, success story:
What you get to do in this role:
SCCM Architect having hands-on experience in designing, implementing SCCM deployments for large complex environments. Candidate must have atleast 5 years of experience in SCCM and a total of 12+ years of total IT experience.
· SCCM System Administration, architecture and design for large and complex environments
· Assist with monthly Windows Update deployment process to Windows servers and workstations via SCCM
· Advanced experience with Operations System Deployment (OSD) around imaging, analysis and troubleshooting and automating those issue detections/resolutions
· Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT
· Experience with Windows 7 and 10 OS imaging
· Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
· Converting from BIOS to UEFI, and MBR2GPT
· Familiarity with the Dell CCTK tool
· Must have experience leading deployments from Window 7 to Window 10 migrations
· Experience in creating Software distribution packages for Applications and Software Updates including:
· Creating and deploying complex applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software Center and task sequencing.
· Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update Groups, Deployment packages, and other methods.
· Experience in PowerShell and VB scripting is highly desired
· SQL-based application administration; create custom SCCM reports and SQL queries in SSRS.
· Active Directory process automation; Active Directory Group policy administration
· Working knowledge of Windows registry, DHCP, DNS, DFS, EMET, Active Directory, VLAN management, etc
· Good knowledge of Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012 R2, Windows 10
· Must have a good experience on MSI \ MST \ Windows Installer services
· Knowledge about Windows patching cycle process and have hands on experience on the same.
· Good knowledge of Active Directory and networking concepts such as TCP/IP and other networking protocols and services: DNS, WINS, DHCP, Routing
· Consulting experience in Endpoint operations
· Certifications in SCCM and other Microsoft technologies
· Understanding of the business' goals and objectives
· Provide occasional after-hours problem management in a mission critical 24/7 support environment.
· Exceptional communication skills and experience handling client workshops
Need more details?
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Trianz simplifies digital evolutions through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders, we help formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of consulting, technology experiences and execution models. Powered by knowledge, research, and perspectives, we enable clients to transition to a digital enterprise by leveraging Cloud, Analytics, Digital, Infrastructure and Security paradigms. With offices in Silicon Valley, Washington DC Metro, Rosemont, Chicago, Austin, Boston, Denver, Irvine, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Dubai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai, we serve Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across industries globally. For more information, visit www.trianz.com.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).
Job Type: Full-time