We are seeking a charismatic and analytical person to join our growing support team in this full-time Regional Coach position supporting European Wax Center locations in the South. This includes, but is not limited to, center visits, center evaluations, one-on-one coaching, leading webinars and ongoing support. This role requires a natural teacher that enjoys working closely with others and is motivated to drive performance in managers and associates in the network.
The nature of the role requires travel to our New Mexico, West Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana locations. We anticipate that this person will spend approximately 50% of their time visiting centers, so must have the ability and willingness to travel. This position will require the individual to live in or relocate to New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana.
Key responsibilities focus on driving excellence and seeking opportunities for business improvements in all day-to-day center operations, including: getting guests and keeping guest, team member and management performance, training, development and retention, center cleanliness, safety and maximizing revenue and profitability.
- Ensures District/Center managers maintain a maniacal focus on the providing the Ultimate Wax Experience.
- Ensures Centers adhere to EWC Corporate and company-specified processes and procedures with a specific focus on guest interaction (scripts) and waxing procedures.
- Ensures District/Center Managers possess a strong personal working knowledge of the EWC Point of Sales System, Strut Social, and supporting tools.
- Delivers superior results on and leverages compliance/feedback information from (Reputation, Mystery Shop, Area Representative Audits, Corporate Audits, etc.) in order to improve overall center performance.
- Keeps current on and ensures the implementation of new EWC programs, EWC policies, EWC procedures and EWC promotions.
- Builds positive, professional relationships with Franchisees and Franchisor staff.
- Models exemplary leadership behaviors, passion for the brand, and ensures all managers follow this lead.
- Ensures District/Center Managers understand and use key financial tools/control systems including the point of sales system, IQ, and published operating budgets.
- Completes all other assigned duties or tasks as assigned by the Area Representative.
- Management background a plus
- Analytical background a plus
- Familiarity with European Wax Center Brand a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Ability to work flexible hours, days and weeks
- Reliable transportation
- Friendly and nurturing personality, with the ability to relate well with others
- Ability to give/receive coaching advice and constructive criticism
- Ability to communicate effectively and patiently
- Ability to stay extremely organized
We offer competitive compensation, benefits, 401(k), and development. Apply now to join our growing and successful organization!
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 3 years (Required)