Penn Medicine's Marketing Department is looking for an Administrative Coordinator
The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support to the VP, Chief Marketing Officer, and Associate Chief Marketing Officers by managing their daily calendar, developing drafts of correspondence, answering/routing calls to appropriate person via written or verbal communication, preparing mail for review and distribution, maintaining filing system, submitting departmental budget reports, and arranging travel requests including accommodations, requests for time off, disbursement requests, as well as any other relevant arrangements.
• Provide administrative assistance to VP, CMO and Associate CMOs of Marketing.
• Schedule and prepare for meetings, handle filing, organizing, answering phone, taking messages, making copies, completing check request forms for expenses/purchases, etc. Complete forms comprehensively, clearly, and accurately.
• Manage and maintain up-to-date, accurate VP, CMO and Associate CMOs calendar.
• Coordinate high level meetings for VP, CMO and Associate CMOs. Coordinate meetings, workgroups, and taskforce overseen by the VP, CMO and Associate CMOs. Ensure that all meeting logistics/needs are met including preparation of meeting agendas. Ensure VP, CMO's preparedness for all meetings, discussions and presentations.
• Prepare, draft and review all outgoing correspondence for the VP, CMO and Associate CMOs. Prepare concise, accurate, and well-organized documentation of encounters, as well as letters and memos.
• Assist in developing presentations, reports, and other written material in order to disseminate information about Marketing, branding strategies, marketing plans, and direction. Ensure that all correspondence, written materials, presentations, etc. are prepared in a timely and appropriate manner for review and distribution to meet established deadlines.
• Oversee appropriate records maintenance, filing/tickler systems, database, etc.
• Manage confidential and time sensitive material.
• Assist in ensuring timely and appropriate responsiveness to Senior Leadership, CAO and Dean/CEO requests.
• Serve as administrative liaison among the divisions of Physician Marketing, Marketing Communication, Contact Center, Creative Services, Entity Marketing Departments and the CMO's office.
• Provide general administrative assistance for the department (e.g. organizing, processing mail, faxing, ordering and stocking office supplies and ensuring proper functioning of office equipment). Prepare disbursements for signatures and forward to appropriate divisions within Marketing, as necessary, for follow-up and response.
• Coordinate departmental events including but not limited to: monthly staff meetings, holiday events, celebrations, and others.
• Provide support with budget preparation, including being trained in Hyperion to enter budgets and to run reports. Prepare, analyze and monitor cost center budget. Oversee/Manage collating budget submissions for all divisions.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
• High school diploma or GED required
• 5+ years of experience providing executive/administrative support to management, preferably in a University academic medicine environment.
• Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities required
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be attentive to detail
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
• Must utilize sound judgment
• Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.