DocShop Pro is a technology leader in the Healthcare software and medical supply distribution industry. Partnered with the leading electronic health record software in the podiatric market segment, NEMO Health, DocShop Pro has a uniquely strong marketplace position within podiatry and is quickly growing into additional markets. We built our business on the single focus of being a best-in-class healthcare supplier, and we are looking for best-in-class sales representatives to join us in our drive to success.
The Account Executive position is a senior consultative inside sales position within our commercial sales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for medical supplies and device sales within the Business to Business / Business to Physician customer demographic segment.
- Develops and implements sales plans for assigned sales channel, including clearly defined strategies that maximize revenue opportunities of new clients
- Responsible for the account management and upsell of " named accounts" as assigned
- Understands the business needs of enterprise clients and proposes solutions to meet those complex business needs
- Prepares and presents professional sales proposals and presentations that align with client business goals and objectives
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Self-generates leads through industry networking, vertical trade shows and working defined account lists
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota
- Works with the Sales Support team to ensure timely implementation of sold accounts and ongoing support
- Works in conjunction with other business support groups, including technical sales, sales support and marketing personnel
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Maintain relationships with current customers by follow-up contact and consultation after the sale.
- Identifies current and future client’s requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand product and service requirements.
- Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all client activities in CRM systems.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ B2B (small to medium-sized businesses) sales experience.
- Demonstrated success as a top sales performer, consistently exceeding revenue quota
- Proven business to business sales experience with small business owners and decision makers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and closing skills required
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational, prospecting, territory management, and closing skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, persistent, and self-confident
- Good computer skills
- 10% - 20% travel required currently - could change to 20-30% travel.
- Must be able to travel nationally (paid for by company).
- 3+ years working with medical practitioners in medical device sales experience highly preferred.
- Basic IT knowledge and healthcare experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B sales: 3 years (Required)