Well established, reputable general contractor in commercial construction is searching for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Manager that has the desire to move up in his/her career and take on more responsibility.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, execution, completion, and financial outcome of assigned projects.
If you have 15+ years of solid experience as a Senior Project Manager in commercial construction and a proven track record of delivering stellar results, we want to hear from you.
- Co-chair the preconstruction conference with the project team
- Attend preconstruction conference with Owner/A-E
- Review and/or prepare contracts
- Participate in preparation of estimates and estimate summaries
- Review contract documents with project team
- Manage project cost accounting
- Manager project documentation
- Schedule and attend all project progress meetings
- Review and approve all subcontractor’s invoices and vendor invoices
- Create and manage project schedule
- Manage Project closeout process
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction, architecture, or engineering related major.
- Knowledge of the construction industry practices, procedures, and market trends.
- Dedicated, well-organized, able to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain professionalism when faced with aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and resource management skills.
- Ability to interact, develop, and maintain a positive professional relationship with all team members.
- A learning leader's mindset; welcomes training and coaching; and assumes responsibility for their own work.
A generous compensation and benefits package will be offered.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off