We are looking for recent graduates that have an interest in Software Developer position and want to get into the ever growing IT industry. This is a position where your interests in IT will be fostered and mentored to grow and have upward mobility within our company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and enhance automated tools that support the coding lifecycle and collaborate with other engineering teams on new projects.
- Work closely with the Agile Software Engineering teams for product deployments and generally will handle all deployments to the test and production environments.
- Responsible for proprietary and commercial application installation, configuration and administration.
- Responsible for all aspects of the continuous integration and continuous delivery process.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachlors degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
- Basic knowledge in Java, C++, C programming knowledge.
- Basic understanding of scripting languages. (Groovy, Python, ANT)
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year